FPL Latest Happenings
Latest Fantasy Premier league News & happenings around social media.
News from Premier League
- FPL experts: What to do with premium defenders?
- Why Buendia can make the difference at Forest
- No Room For Racism matches reinforce fight against discrimination
- Bamford return can give Leeds cutting edge
- PL announces increased funding for National League clubs
- GW10 Differentials: Alex Iwobi
- How Coach scheme broadens Gilkes' learning
- GW10 Ones to watch: Callum Wilson
- Match officials for Matchweek 10
- GW10 Ones to watch: Wilfried Zaha
- r/FantasyPL - Pep Guardiola says @PhilFoden can play left-back.
- r/FantasyPL - Fofana down injured again. A chance for Trevoh Chalobah to make only his second appearance of the season.
- r/FantasyPL - Brighton vs Tottenham will go ahead as planned in the Premier League
- r/FantasyPL - 7,434 Man Utd fans Triple Captained Haaland this GW!
- r/FantasyPL - “Trossard Hat-Trick Blows Liverpool Win”: Liverpool 3-3 Brighton!
- r/FantasyPL - Wolverhampton Wanderers XI [01.10.2022][GW9][22/23] vs WHU
- r/FantasyPL - Tottenham Hotspur XI [01.10.2022][GW9][22/23] vs ARS
- r/FantasyPL - Egypt national team coach has allowed Salah to leave the camp today and not play the second friendly match
- r/FantasyPL - Perisic starts for Croatia (not injured)
- r/FantasyPL - Chris Wood comes off in International friendly vs Australia due to injury. Another Newcastle striker injured.
- The Scout Selection for Gameweek 10 is locked in 🔒#FPL pic.twitter.com/IVZbmWr6Yl
- Is Pep Rotation just around the corner?Special #FPLPod guest @Kjansrud discusses the impact it’d have on key Man City assets#FPL | 🎧 https://t.co/RxUNbNcDTi pic.twitter.com/NXTZKTFdXF
- Is Perisic (£5.6m) holding Son (£11.7m) back? 😳#FPL expert Sam Bonfield shares her theory on the latest #FPLPod @FPLFamily | 🎧 https://t.co/RxUNbNcDTi pic.twitter.com/vex6cMDzA8
- 🔄 Most transferred in players for Gameweek 10:1️⃣ Trossard - 593,9162️⃣ Foden - 436,6463️⃣ Trippier - 349,7204️⃣ Maddison - 333,8285️⃣ De Bruyne - 291,262#FPL pic.twitter.com/VM36INfxSh
- 🗣 Pras (@Pras_FPL) | #FPLAlexander-Arnold looks suspect but James, Trippier and Cancelo offer a lot. If a manager wants three premium players, this budget-defenders strategy works. But one or two premium defenders is optimal.Keep: James, Cancelo, TrippierSell: TAA
- 🗣 Jamie (@Futbolislifefpl) | #FPLGetting harder to justify Alexander-Arnold. James, Cancelo, Trippier are set-and-forgets. With Haaland (£12.2m) the go-to captain, there's less reason to have 2/3 premiums, leaving budget for defence.Keep: James, Cancelo, TrippierSell: TAA
- 🗣 Gianni (@GianniButtice) | #FPL James and Cancelo will prove exceptional FPL assets this season. We haven't seen too many clean sheets from last season's top four, but I expect that to change soon.Keep: James, Cancelo
- 🗣 Paul (@FPLPaulGee) | #FPLCancelo, Trippier and James are all must-haves at the moment. Two or three premiums is a must, but be prepared for more, especially when Liverpool's fixtures change for the better and when Man City blank in GW12.Keep: James, Cancelo, Trippier
- 🗣 Ben (@FC_CrabDogg) | #FPLIf Liverpool sort out their defence, Alexander-Arnold and Robertson (£6.7m) become two of the best-value players in the game. Don't pick four expensive defenders now, but don't rule it out later in the season.Keep: Some premium defenders
- 🗣 Sam (@FPLFamily) | #FPLI like to invest in the Man City defence for clean sheets. But Ederson (£5.5m) is the 5th highest-scoring GK and while Cancelo is the 2nd highest-scoring DEF, by not owning either, I have spots for City's attacking assets.Sell: Cancelo, Ederson