FPL Latest Happenings
Latest Fantasy Premier league News & happenings around social media.
News from Premier League
- FPL rotation: Guehi and Jonny can reward early investment
- Elite coach programme opening minds and doors
- FPL rotation: Mings and Zemura a value pairing
- Hobbs: Support for coaches is incredibly important
- FPL rotation: Cucurella and Justin can combine for returns
- Academy coaches broaden horizons with comedy
- Who will score the first goal of 2022/23?
- FPL rotation: Pair up Leeds and Brentford for great early fixtures
- PGMOL statement: Riley to step down
- New signings: Perisic a perfect fit for Conte's Spurs
- r/FantasyPL - Lukaku completes return to Inter Milan on loan from Chelsea
- r/FantasyPL - BREAKING: Tottenham are in advanced talks with Middlesbrough to sign Djed Spence (Sky Sports News) with 5 subs and such squad depth, spurs rotation is gonna be a serious concern.
- r/FantasyPL - [Fabrizio Romano] Tottenham have signed Richarlison on a permanent deal, here we go! First part of paperworks now signed with Everton, after full agreement on personal terms. Fee will be £50m guaranteed plus add-ons. Richarlison, on his way for medical tests in Brasil. Done deal.
- r/FantasyPL - I compiled a pre-season magazine
- r/FantasyPL - Reminder to get your data and reports before they get wiped when game launches in July
- r/FantasyPL - Official: Newcastle sign defender Sven Botman from Lille
- r/FantasyPL - EXCL: Chelsea close to agreeing fee north of £55m with Leeds for Raphinha but not done yet. (David Ornstein) Assuming deal will go through, do you think this will affect his price?
- r/FantasyPL - Analysing a great FPL Manager - Abdul Rehman (@FPL_Salah)
- r/FantasyPL - An alternative FDR with ratings for each team
- r/FantasyPL - [Fabrizio Romano] Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal, here we go! Personal terms fully agreed with his agent Marcelo Pettinati and his two partners. Gabriel signs until 2027, it’s 100% done. Arsenal already agreed £45m fee with Man City as revealed on Friday. Edu & Arteta, key for the deal.
- The breakthrough #FPL asset of 2022/23 will be: ________ pic.twitter.com/igoTBBHwtS
- More from The Scout here 👉 https://t.co/nxzy7tzrZT#FPL pic.twitter.com/fBcKff0g8m
- Get your 👀 on these opening fixtures possible by rotating Newcastle and Arsenal assets:GW1: NFO (H)GW2: BHA (A)GW3: BOU (A)GW4: FUL (H)GW5: AVL (H)#FPL pic.twitter.com/KcBt36rm1P
- Which #FPL defender will score the most points in 2022/23? pic.twitter.com/mCCfesr0iJ
- How much do you think Nick Pope will cost after his Newcastle move? 🧤#FPL pic.twitter.com/rjidbhQBpT
- More from The Scout: https://t.co/tVMe9yifoB pic.twitter.com/5vTWtUXl4v
- Opening #FPL fixtures possible by rotating Crystal Palace and Wolves assets 👀GW1: LEE (A)GW2: FUL (H)GW3: AVL (H)GW4: NEW (H)GW5: BRE (H)GW6: SOU (H) pic.twitter.com/fl1AicyVFC
- Who will be the top-scoring goalkeeper in #FPL this season? pic.twitter.com/W3dlJziPkW
- Guess Ivan Perisic's first #FPL price: pic.twitter.com/dDGv7PLeDW
- ⛔️ Solid 21/22 defensive campaigns🎯 Threat from set-pieces📆 Favourable fixturesThe Scout on why @AVFCOfficial and @afcbournemouth defenders can immediately reward managers ➡️ https://t.co/JAEArumqWT#FPL pic.twitter.com/OlJPMDIKTQ