We are finally into double digit gameweeks and this could be the time when things change a lot. Manchester City finally have easier fixtures coming…
It is always difficult to remember what happened before and during the international break, but thankfully we are here to do that for you. We…
I have to say this is the most challenging FPL season ever. There is no consistency at all in the results we are seeing and…
International Break really makes you realize how amazing Premier League is. It is time to come back from your break managers and I hope you…
It was perhaps the weirdest Gameweek in the history of FPL, we are not kidding, and it was actually the Gameweek with most goals in…
Reece James’ masterclass, James Rodriguez man of the match performance, Salah going bonkers and carrying the whole game solely against Leeds, there is a lot…
FPL Latest Happenings
Latest Fantasy Premier league News & happenings around social media.
News from Premier League
- Can Burnley secure rare win at Spurs?
- Palace to make it four in a row against Fulham?
- Aubameyang to maintain Sunday scoring form?
- Barnes' pace and power will give Arsenal problems
- Get last-minute FPL tips ahead of the deadlineExternal Link
- Who to captain in Double GW26? What the experts say
- FPL team news: Maddison set for spell on sidelines
- Scout Selection: Digne part of Everton double-up
- How to listen to the Matchweek 26 action
- FPL Show: Is it time to Triple Captain?
- r/FantasyPL - Klopp expects Alisson and Fabinho to be available on Thursday. "We're pretty sure," but Diogo Jota (illness), who was sent home from the hotel, will be a decision nearer the game. "It depends how he recovers. He trained with the team this week and looked really good."
- r/FantasyPL - Arteta on Emile Smith Rowe: "I'm concerned because for Emile to come out and say, 'I cannot continue playing'... It should be something related to his hip. I don't know how bad he is but he was in a good place after the game."
- r/FantasyPL - Rodgers on Evans: "Of course, Jonny has had a calf issue for a period of time. We’re managing that, but he felt it too much today. He had a shooting pain go up through his calf. He’ll need a scan to see where he’s at.”
- r/FantasyPL - Shaw talking about on pitch incidents
- r/FantasyPL - Brendan Rodgers on Jamie Vardy: "He had an action in the first half and he twisted it [his hip]. He felt something but he’s been okay and carried on with the game. I've no indication he's feeling injured."
- r/FantasyPL - Liverpool XI [28.02.2021][DGW26] vs SHU
- r/FantasyPL - Sheffield United XI [28.02.2021][DGW26] vs LIV
- r/FantasyPL - Only 12 managers from top 10k have Gareth Bale in their team. One of them has given him the armband & one other has triple capped him.
- r/FantasyPL - Chelsea XI [28.02.2021][DGW26] vs MUN
- r/FantasyPL - EPL Football Analytics on Twitter: Wijnaldum as a goal scoring threat
- SCOUT: A goal from David Luiz means the Brazilian has produced an attacking return in each of his 9 seasons in the #PL#FPL pic.twitter.com/Ots7AWpM38
- GW2 ✅ GW4 ✅ GW5 ✅ GW6 ✅ GW9 ✅ GW11 ✅ GW17 ✅ GW23 ✅ GW26 ✅ Son makes it 9 double-digit hauls for the season 🙌 #FPL https://t.co/3tC1Manior
- BONUS POINTS AS IT STANDS 3 - Alexander-Arnold 2 - Adrian 1 - Robertson #FPL #SHULIV https://t.co/5pp6e9MxMJ
- #FPL defenders have racked up more attacking returns (six) than forwards (five) in #DGW26 so far... https://t.co/ueq7dLskzw
- Sunday's goalscorers - not owned by a lot! 2.7% - Tielemans 0.8% - Luiz 4.0% - Lacazette 0.8% - Pepe 0.6% - Bale 32.4% - Kane 1.2% - Moura 0.8% - Jones #FPL https://t.co/krQlIpUb5b
- RT @premierleague: Back to winning ways for Liverpool #SHULIV https://t.co/aak1ZvJWTV
- Back to winning ways for Liverpool#SHULIV pic.twitter.com/aak1ZvJWTV
- After review, the PL Goal Accreditation Panel have awarded Liverpool's second goal as a Kean Bryan own-goal. Roberto Firmino is therefore awarded the assist #FPL #SHULIV
- Goal - FIRMINOAssist - MANESheff Utd 0-2 Liverpool (64 mins)#FPL #SHULIV
- Goal - JONES Assist - none Sheff Utd 0-1 Liverpool (48 mins) #FPL #SHULIV